U-Dimensions provides video game companies and indie game developers with an innovative merchandising opportunity that increases their company value, expands their product line and earns profit at no risk. Video game fans will use our platform to create customizable 3D printed figurines of their favourite video game characters. We take over the process of supplying, manufacturing and shipping orders, allowing for a strengthened relationship between video game companies and their fans.
As our 3D Designer, you will be part of a small executive team and wield a high level of influence over every facet of our early stage company. You are expected to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment that requires you to think big and dream big.
- • Design product models using AutoCAD, Rhino or other 3D softwares
- • Occasionally create 3D models of game characters
- • Constantly work with our 3D printing suppliers to modify design models
- • Research, analyze and outreach game companies
- • Update promotional materials on our social media pages
- • Assist in upcoming exhibitions and trade shows
- • Act as a core team player and contribute to every aspect of the company
- • Maintain close connections with our target market
- • Undergraduate/ graduate degree in Industrial Design, Jewellery design or other relevant fields is required
- • Passionate about working in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment
- • Strong vision on turning abstract concepts into tangible product designs
- • Must be a self-starter with high energy and creative ability
- • Expert knowledge of 2D design software, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.…
- • Outstanding knowledge of 3D design software, such as AutoCAD, Rhino, Blender etc..
- • Web design and basic HTML skills are an asset
- • Must be excellent in problem solving and finding resolutions
- • Knowledge of 3D printing is a plus